Let's Get Social!
CONNECT WITH US...
Social media is a key part of #GivingTuesday communications. It's also one of the best ways to engage your friends, family and co-workers and encourage them to join you in giving this holiday season. When sharing content or pictures over social, be sure to use the hashtags > #GivingTuesday and #GiveHope. Our team is always online and would love to retweet and share your updates!
Below are a few social tips, sample posts and graphics to help get you started:
Need some inspiration? Get started with these social posts...
- (FACEBOOK) -> "Save the Date: #GivingTuesday is Nov. 27th! This year I pledge my support to @ChildrensSpecialized to help babies born with Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome, or opioid dependency. Let's #GiveHope to our littlest ones this holiday season and help them come home soon! Visit childrens-specialized.org/GivingTuesday to learn more and donate."
- (FACEBOOK) -> "DYK... Every 25 mins a baby is born with Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome, or opioid dependency. This #GivingTuesday, learn how your donation will help @ChildrensSpecialized provide the specialized care needed to give these infants a fighting chance to reach their full potential. #GiveHope at childrens-specialized.org/GivingTuesday."
- (TWITTER) -> "#GivingTuesday is a global movement that has a local impact! Let's #GiveHope to the growing number of NJ babies born dependent on opioid drugs. Join me by learning more & donating to @ChildrensSpecNJ at childrens-specialized.org/GivingTuesday"
- (INSTAGRAM) -> "It's finally here -- #GivingTuesday! Together we can #GiveHope to children like Vincent, born dependent on opioid drugs, get the fighting chance they deserve. That's why I'm giving to @ChildrensSpecNJ. Will you join me? childrens-specialized.org/GivingTuesday"
- (INSTAGRAM) -> "TICK TOCK... Time is running out on your chance to be a part of #GivingTuesday! Join me by donating today to @ChildrensSpecNJ and together we can #GiveHope to the growing number of babies born struggling with opioid drug dependency. Donate now at childrens-specialized.org/GivingTuesday"
Not a graphics wiz? No problem... Download our ready-made social images and start posting!
Email friends, family and coworkers!
Reach out to your network to let them know that you're participating in #GivingTuesday! Encourage them to join the movement and give to Children's Specialized Hospital to help expand access to care for the growing number of babies diagnosed with Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome.