All golfers arrive at Fiddler's Elbow Country Club, 811 Rattlesnake Bridge, Bedminster, NJ
The purpose of our Dress Code is to provide members, juniors and guests with a guide to appropriate dress when using the golf facilities (Golf Courses, Putting Green and all practice areas) at Fiddler’s Elbow.
1. Men must wear slacks or Bermuda length shorts that are no shorter than 3-inches above the top of the knee. Women must wear slacks, capris, golf shorts, skirts, skorts, culottes or dresses that are no shorter than 3-inches above the top of the knee.
2. Only Shirts with sleeves and collars are allowed for men. Shirts must be tucked into pants or shorts at all times.
3. Shirts with sleeves and collars are preferred for women; however, women may wear a round neck collarless shirt with sleeves or a shirt with a collar and no sleeves. Shirts must be tucked in. Shirts with finished bottoms that are designed to be left untucked may be work out; however, no women’s clothing is allowed where the midriff is visible.
4. Only spike-less shoes are permitted on the golf courses and practice facilities. Spike-less shoes include soft spikes, golf shoes with rubber treads and sneakers.
5. At no time are jeans, denim or cargo clothing, cut-off shorts, jogging/sweat/warmup or yoga pants, T-shirts/tank tops/mesh shirts/athletic shirts or any undergarment type attire with or without printed slogans, strapless tops/halter tops or tube tops, any camouflage attire or shoes with metal spikes/high top sneakers/water footwear/flip flops allowed anywhere in the Clubhouse, on the outdoor patio/terraces, golf courses or practice areas.
6. Caps must be worn with the bill forward, at all times. Hats and visors must be removed in the Clubhouse.
7. Golfers are not permitted to change attire or shoes in the parking lot.
All members are responsible for ensuring that their guest’s attire conforms to the standards outlined above, Club staff will advise members and their guests if their attire in not considered in compliance with the Dress Code. Please note that not all Pro Shop merchandise conforms to the Dress Code.
We recognize that cell phones are an essential part of personal and business everyday life. Please use with respect. All phones should be placed on vibrate while on Club grounds. Please be respectful and discrete while in the clubhouse dining rooms and common areas.
Fiddler's Elbow Is a Smoke-Free Environment
Smoking is not permitted inside any building on Club property.