The Golf outing will be played in a Scramble Format.
- Each player in the foursome will hit a tee shot and the team will then decide which shot is best.
- Once the team decides which ball to play, every team member must play the next shot within one club length of the selected ball’s position but no closer to the hole.
- Everyone will then hit their next shot from that location and so on until the ball is holed.
- If the ball is in the rough it cannot be moved into the fairway even if it is a club length or less away.
- In the event a group only has 3 players, one member of the group can hit twice. If there are only 2 players in the group then both players can hit 2 shots.