1. Register for Walk n’ Roll as a Virtual Walker/Roller.
2. Set up your personal fundraising page and set your fundraising goals and personal milestones. Make a donation to your page to get the ball rolling. Fundraisers who self-donate are more likely to reach their goal!
3. Share, share, share! You can post to social media, email and text friends and family directly from the APP or your fundraiser dashboard on the website. Tell everyone that you're committed to changing the lives of local children living with complex medical conditions and special healthcare needs...and ask for their help.
1. Visit your mobile app store and download the DonorDrive Charity Fundraising app.
2. Tap Get Started then select Children's Specialized Hospital Foundation from the list.
3. If you have already registered for Walk n' Roll (this year or in past years) and you have a log in email and password, tap LOG IN and enter your username and password. If you have not yet registered, tap FIND AN EVENT, select 16th Annual Walk n' Roll and tap REGISTER.
4. Connect your fitness tracker through the app and your miles will be automatically updated on your fundraising page!
1. Log into your Walk n' Roll Fundraising Portal on the Walk n' Roll website or the DonorDrive app.
2. In the Black Bar at the top of the page (or at the bottom on a mobile device or tablet) click on Activity Tracking.
3. You can then manually enter the miles you have completed each day.